Friday, June 11, 2010

Predicting the future...

Basically, here's what readers (I expect there to eventually be 3 or 4 of you browsing this site regularly) can come to expect from this blog:

* Political & social commentary - What egomaniac doesn't think that their opinions on life and politics are important? I look forward to gifting the world with my cracking wit and movie star good looks!
* General geekery - I'm a nerd and proud of it. Computers, video games, science, D&D, and general nerd culture will hopefully be regular content of posts here.
* Hockey & MMA - I may be a nerd, but I love hockey and I've been a regular watcher of the UFC and mixed martial arts since its "official" inception in 1993.
* Music - I like my music. MY music, not yours. Your taste in music, if it isn't like mine, probably sucks.
* Atheism, skepticism, and general non-religious belief - I'm an atheist, formerly an evangelical Christian. I like to talk about religion, lack of it, and how it affects society.
* Miscellaneous - This is the internet, and even though this isn't Twitter, I'm going to try to become more narcissistic and talk about stuff that interests me.
* Family information - I know that posts about family life and pets can be really boring, so I'll try to keep that for a minimum, but like I mentioned above: as a budding narcissist, it's my job to post on my life.

That's it in a nutshell. Feel free to comment on anything I write, whether it be criticism, support, or just to toss your two cents in on any subject. Most of all, just try to have a little fun!

2 comments: