Friday, June 11, 2010

New digs same old attitude!

Well, I'm sick and tired of my ancient hand-typed HTML on my old "blog" (if you could call it that), and since my web-programming skills have rusted away to almost nothing, I figure it's time to move to one of the free blogging sites out there. It should be much better than trying to upkeep the creaky old code on my previous site on Shaw webspace. Besides, now I'm one of the cool kids, showing off my lack of technical skills and showcasing my talents (or lack thereof) on a free site! It's like I'm back on Geocities in the mid-90s all over again!

I'm not certain what direction I want to take this blog. My last one was fairly family-oriented with very little of my personal opinion on things. It was more of a listing of what's been happening in my life. I think I'm going to make this blog a little more of an ego project, and since I have a big ego, I should be putting up tons of content!

Let's see if I'm able to create a schedule of at least one post every couple of days and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment