Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why I Love Cartoons

A good cartoon can manage to do any number of things: pull on heartstrings, angry up the blood, expose the idiosyncrasies of everyday life, create a cheap laugh, or (my favorite) mock stupidity. And this can be accomplished in a handful of panels (or less). I'll leave it to readers to figure out why I love this Sinfest cartoon.
I know I've been neglecting the blog lately. I've been extremely busy with real life, and thanks to a blogfriend, I've got a big post in the works. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. yeah,
    Sorry about that....
    That said, I enjoy reading your blog. If I was able to kick your ass into gear and start writing again, then my work here is done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had to break up that post into parts, like you did. It was just getting too big and unwieldy, even after hacking a third of it out (which makes me sad, since I took out a few witticisms that I was proud of.) I'll be posting it after one last quick readthrough.

    ReplyDelete